SINGLE PARENT NETWORK
Talented and motivated event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events, this volunteer position is key to facilitating our fundraising events as well as events for our single parent families.
- Developing and growing as an event professional by sharing fundraising ideas to enhance SPC.
- Production and execution in person or virtual events building memorable experiences.
- Sustaining productive partnerships and alliances.
- Utilize event data and feedback from participants to excel in future planning efforts.
- Measurable high quality and timely results.
- Brainstorming meetings at least once a week.
At least 1 year of experience in event planning, virtual events, etc. Energetic and extroverted.
Attention to details, multi-tasking across priority projects is essential. Bilingual a plus.
About SINGLE PARENT NETWORK
3410 LENA RAECHEL CIR, DACULA, GA 30019, US
The SPC is a non-profit organization created to fill the "MISSING LINK" husband or wife; the missing father/mother to the child(ren);so they can regain stability. BUILDING COMMUNITY we Encourage and Empower single parents who are raising kids by themselves.
We are a fairly new organization hoping to make a difference in the lives of single parents within our community. We are currently located in Gwinnett county and aspire to branch out to the surrounding Georgia counties. We help families with food security, mentoring, and time management skills. Our 2020 Christmas dinner offered our families a stress free, relaxing evening to simply enjoy good food and fun without the stress and worry of providing gifts, cooking dishes or handling cleanup. We had the pleasure of serving more than 50 families for he evening. We plan to have more functions like this that promote a sense of family and community. We would love to have your support in making our goals a reality.