WE ARE VALIANT
Finance & Strategy, Growth & Reporting
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Establishes functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements
- Implements budgeting and forecasting models
- Identifies monetary resources and develops action plans
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Initiates corrective actions when needed
- Defines key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyzes KPI reports and shares information to identify and predict trends (when relevant / needed)
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements
- Weekly Time Commitment
We are also looking for individuals to fill the following roles:
- Program Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
Feel free to apply to multiple roles. If you are interested in one or more of the above positions, please reply to (email@example.com) with the following information.
- The role(s) you are interested in
- Submit a letter / write up explaining your interest in this position, We Are Valiant as an organization, and your thoughts behind why you believe you are a good fit for the role. We are asking for this instead of a Resumé.
- Two date/time options that work best with your schedule (this gives us some flexibility to work with); suggestions below:
Mar 23, 30;
April 6, April 13
4:00pm - 4:30pm PST
4:30pm - 5:00pm PST
5:00pm - 5:30pm PST
Mar 24, 30;
April 7, 14
4:00pm - 4:30pm PST
Mar 26; April 2, 9, 16
2:30pm - 3:00pm PST
3:00pm - 3:30pm PST
We Are Valiant Team
About WE ARE VALIANT
2213 MARQUAND CT, ALPINE, CA 91901, US
We provide humanitarian and educational aid to homeless children and orphans one child at a time. We don't want to just change their stories, we want to help them tell their stories. We see organizations going in to countries with large rates of poverty and helping children. They're doing amazing work, but most of those children grow up only to remain in poverty for the rest of their lives. What if we didn't just help for a season? What if we could help change the course of their lives?
The Philippines has over 1.8 million abandoned children. We Are Valiant (WAV) is a young 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in March 2020. Our mission is to provide humanitarian and educational aid to homeless children and orphans one child at a time. We aim to provide holistic care for our children. We believe there are 7 areas that make up holistic care: food, clothing, medical care, education, caregiving, home, counseling.
We Are Valiant wants to do more than just care for the immediate, most pressing needs of each child. We seek to give every child a chance not just to survive, but to THRIVE.We seek not only to make sure they receive an education that prepares them to be a part of the impact their generation will have on this world, but we also want to make sure they never worry about where their caregiving is coming from or whether they will have home and a roof over their heads. Most of these children have either endured some pretty tough situations or don't believe they can grow up to do anything other than become an adult on the street. We want to make sure they KNOW they can do more by providing counseling for each child. These are the ways we seek to care for each one of them as a whole, one child at a time.