3 people are interested
CIO,, Chief Information Officer
ORGANIZATION: Veteran Connection, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Roles and Responsibilities of the CIO
In addition to the overall success of an organization or company, the CIO is responsible for research and the development and execution of long-term strategies, with the goal of increasing shareholder value. You would work strategically with the CEO and Founder, and COO, with information and corporate decisions making skills that keep the integrity and standards of the nonprofit in mind.
The roles and responsibilities of a CIO takes on a more "hands-on role", such as making lower-level business decisions (e.g., hiring of staff) and some md-level corporate strategy and major company decisions. Other projects and tasks are delegated to other teams, such as the financial, housing or transportation teams.
There is no standardized list of the roles and responsibilities of a chief executive operations officer. The typical duties, responsibilities, and job description of a CIO includes:
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public
- Leading the development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy
- Creating and implementing the company or organization’s vision and mission
- Evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company, including directors, vice presidents, and presidents
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Assessing risks to the company and ensuring they are monitored and minimized
- Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
About Veteran Connection, Inc.
8211 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138, US
The mission of Veteran Connection is to advocate and empower each veteran, and/or their family members through resources and advocacy through peer support. We will strive diligently to change the way this country looks at our veterans and ultimately gain tremendously ourselves through their empowerment.
Through advocacy and empowerment through peer support, our veterans and their families have the possibility of receive a life-changing transformation. The services offered by Veteran Connection will be fulfilled by utilizing a holistic approach with the veteran (client). Our staff of caring and professional veterans/staff members will assist the veterans (clients) suffering with homelessness by bringing awareness of the power to help oneself. Veteran Connection will introduce tools and resources to help break down the barriers which has caused stagnation in their lives and focuses on change for the future of the homeless veteran (client). The goal of Veteran Connection is to turn something positive out of the negativity which has trapped the veterans into more favorable situations and circumstances in their lives, in turn the veteran can help others also.
I need clerical and administrative personnel, volunteer coordinators, fundraising consultants, grant writing professional, marketing experts, PR media personnel, event planners and strategic marketers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 21, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Program Management
- Please be dedicated and can volunteer for a year or more
- 5 years executive experience