Salesforce Database Integrity Volunteer
ROCKBlue is offering an opportunity to get involved with our dynamic organization. Within our organization you will learn invaluable communication skills and work with a diverse group of people, situated around the world. The small nature of our organization offers many opportunities for advancement as well as exposure to all business activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help others, grow their skillset, and have fun while doing it.
- Ensuring the integrity/updating the Specialist Roster database
- Consistently filing resumes of specialists in database
- Engaging with international specialists should questions arise as to the details of their resumes
- Working with ROCKBlue’s Documentation Standards Assistant establishing policies for regular maintenance of Roster database
Requirements and Qualifications:
- English Proficiency
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Adequate IT skills with a preference for GSuite, MS products, Trello, Clockify, Slack, Salesforce, or other CRM software.
- Effective time management
- A stable internet connection
- Minimum 4 hrs/week of availability
601 Foothill Road, Ojai, CA 93023, US
The core purpose of ROCKBlue is to improve the lives of the urban poor in the developing world by assisting water utilities tasked with supplying water and sanitation. ROCKBlue partners with the water and sanitation utilities that supply the basic amenities of water and sanitation to the urban poor. We empower our partner utilities by being a connector and service provider. The result of these partnerships are healthier cities that support the well-being of the local communities and economy thus improving lives.
ROCKBlue aims to solve the growing gap between reliable water supply and accelerating urban demand. We are a nonprofit that leverages a large network of highly experienced specialists. ROCKBlue focuses on strengthening the ability of water and sanitation utilities to provide these services to the poorest in cities and towns across the developing world.
ROCKBlue accomplishes this mission through respectful and mutually beneficial partnerships with both public utilities in the developing world and with the international donors and lenders supporting these utilities.