9 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: URBAN QUALITY LIVING INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Job Title: Grant WriterExperience
- Understanding and knowledge of the work of non-profit/for-profit organizations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of peoples from various business and backgrounds
- Minimum of five years experience in administrative/relevant role
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy skills.
- Decisive, innovative, and flexible with the ability to compromise and strongly service-oriented.
- Is a member of the executive team
- With our mission in mind, researches, recommends grant to apply for, and applies for those grants
- Updates the executive director on the progress of all grant applications
- Establish systems to manage and meet all grants guideline and reporting to all funding sources as required
- Ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet all funding requirements
- Ensures that all grants are adequately meeting the organizational operational budgeting requirements
- Timely distribution of grant materials such as agendas and meeting minutes.
- Reviewing, updating all grants funding documents, and ensuring such documents are safely stored and readily accessible.
About URBAN QUALITY LIVING INC
11105 ROSE AVE APT 106, LOS ANGELES, CA 90034, US
Our undertaking is to replace hopelessness and isolation with a sense of belonging and involvement with the communities that our homeless brothers and sisters live in; by providing them with affordable housing, health care, education, employment, and supportive trauma-informed wellness services that are tailored, specifically to meet their individual/family needs. Thereby foresting their inclusion, socially, and economically in our neighborhoods and society at large.
We are a community based non-profit organization, providing trauma-informed care and supportive affordable permanent housing for homeless people in and around Los Angeles. Our main objective is to break the cycle of homelessness, one individual and one family at a time. We are committed to building safe and stable communities. Where homeless and poor people have access to holistic programs and services that are trauma-informed to foster their rehabilitation, which will in turn allow them to become economically self-sufficient and active stakeholders and members of their neighborhoods and communities at large. Through partnership with other nonprofit we've been able to greatly impact and change the direction and life's of our client's.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Grant Writing / Research
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 26
- 20 hours per month on going
- Commitment to our mission and sourcing grants and funding that would empower Urban Quality Living to pro-actively impact the life's of the clients' that we serve.