Social Media and Marketing Analytics Associate (Remote - US Based)
Asante Africa Foundation
Asante Africa Foundation ~ Organizational Overview
Asante Africa Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that promotes quality educational access age-appropriate life skills and leadership development for children in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda).
Asante Africa Foundation is recognized for delivering educated resilient East African youth who can confidently address life’s challenges, thrive in the global economy, and catalyze positive change. Our youth enter into the community capable of managing obstacles and opportunities as they arise. We tackle complex system level challenges that girls, boys, and particularly vulnerable rural youth face.
Asante Africa Foundation believes in the power of knowledge as a catalyst to help young people create a future where they live their dreams. We achieve this vision through partnering with local families, educators and community members to create safe and healthy learning environments, strengthen teacher quality, enhance learning in the classrooms, provide merit-based scholarships, and leadership development.
To learn more about Asante Africa Foundation please visit www.asanteafrica.org
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Social Media and Marketing Analytics Associate volunteer to join our Marketing and Communications team.
- Work with Marketing team to drive visibility and new leads through social media, and digital advertising.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our target donor profiles and regions.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence. Recommend and test emerging social platforms to increase visibility and engagement.
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Significant experience in building analytical reports and forecast for monthly, quarterly, and board meetings.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure campaign experiments and conversion tests.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate experiences across multiple channels and touch points.
- Evaluate critical conversion points, drop off points and provide analytical insights to optimize marketing funnels.
- Willing to test out new relevant social platforms like TikTok .
- Participate in relevant groups on social media to the promote the organization’s mission and make partnerships.
- Mission driven and passionate about educating rural children and youth .
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently active on social media, follow or interest in learning latest trends.
- Knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and T witter .
- Excellent editing, proofreading and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as member of a team.
- Detail oriented, team player and tech savvy.
- Self-starte r, organized and able to respond to and meet deadlines under a tight timeline.
- Access to computer with internet connection.
- Photoshop and video editing skill a plus
You will gain the experience and skills necessary for working in the non-profit industry. In addition to gaining experience in communications and digital engagement, you will also learn about Africa, international education, child rights, youth empowerment and you will have an opportunity to participate in other aspects of our work.
A minimum of 5-7 hours per week is required.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position
Please email a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com with " Social Media and Marketing Analytics Associate" " in the subject line.
About Asante Africa Foundation
1141 Catalina Dr, Livermore, CA 94550, US
Asante Africa Foundation, Inc. is an East African Children's Education Fund. We are a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to providing quality education to children in East Africa. Every child deserves an education and the opportunity to choose their future, regardless of the latitude or longitude in which they are born. Through education, every child can make their dreams a reality, help their families struggle less, and help their communities become self sustaining. Our Vision We envision African communities and families in which the children have the opportunity to received QUALITY education to define their futures. Our Mission Quality Education will be made available by providing physical infrastructures for all children attending school, providing teaching resources and educational materials and scholarships/sponsorships for highly motivated and academically gifted children.
We form partnerships with African communities and work with passionate local program managers who are deeply committed to creating change in their African villages. We envision African communities and families in which children have the opportunity to receive QUALITY education to define their futures. Generous contributions from Asante Africa Foundation donors bring these dreams to life.
Local villagers define their needs for achieving quality education, through infrastructures for all children attending school (such as construction of schools and sanitation facilities, serving a daily meal), providing teaching resources and educational materials, and funding scholarships / sponsorship for highly motivated and academically gifted children.
Asante is the Swahili word for thank you. We are thankful to be active members of the communities we serve and we are grateful to our donors who fund projects that bring opportunity, choice and possibility to African villages.