Season to Soar
Leverage your skills to contribute to funding that helps support Season to Soar programing. Season to Soar's Global Leadership program introduces Chicago's youth to global citizenship and supports them in their journey to being powerful community leaders. Another keynote program is our Soar Packs! Students receive kits that are filled with essential school supplies and PPE to help support our students and their families.
Make a difference in the lives of middle school aged children in under-served communities!
Follow Season to Soar on Social Media!
- Lead efforts on grant writing for Season to Soar
- Contribute to fundraising strategy through corporate relationships and grants
- Maintain regular communication with Committee
- Overall responsibility for grant strategy for the organization
12 month commitment preferred
2 Hours / Week, excluding meetings
- Remote (committee meetings via zoom)
- Overall 2-5 years experience in grant writing and corporate giving
- Prior Board experience preferred
- Experience with grant writing required
- Experience with fundraising
- Excellent communication
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development