Arthritis Foundation- Illinois Public Health Internship
Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
Arthritis Foundation- Illinois
Public Health Internship
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate public health intern to assist with the growth of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network through working with patients and health care providers in Illinois.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Partner with volunteers to organize and execute patient educational programs
- Assist with the growth of Arthritis Connect Groups
- Assist with educational program grant writing
- Ensure healthcare practices have necessary Arthritis Foundation materials
- Assist in recruiting new health care providers to become involved with the Arthritis Foundation
- Build partnerships with local medical societies/associations and medical/nursing schools
- Assist with increasing participation in patient-reported outcome assessment, Live Yes! Insights
- Communicate mission activities with constituents
- Assist in local advocacy efforts
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
Internships are available in the Fall, Spring, and Summer. This is a remote opportunity with part-time and full-time options available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit may be provided.
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
205 N Michigan Ave, Suite 2530, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy | On Capitol Hill and Beyond
2. Scientific Discovery | For Better Treatments and a Cure
3. Help and Support | When and Where People Need Us
4. Juvenile Arthritis | Our Unwavering Promise to Families
5. Community and Connections | Making a Difference