7 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- Illinois Development Internship
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate special event and development intern to assist with the planning, organization, development, and growth of Arthritis Foundation special events, grant writing, and other fundraising initiatives.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Silent auction management (varies depending on the event)
- Solicitation of in-kind event donations
- Event planning, coordination, and execution
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Event committee liaison
- Cultivation and stewardship of constituents
- Attend and participate in fundraising event-related activities and meetings (virtual)
- Assist in researching and submitting online grant requests
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
The internship is available for Summer, Fall, and Summer. This is a remote internship and part-time and full-time options are available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit may be provided.
For consideration please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
205 N Michigan Ave, Suite 2530, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy | On Capitol Hill and Beyond
2. Scientific Discovery | For Better Treatments and a Cure
3. Help and Support | When and Where People Need Us
4. Juvenile Arthritis | Our Unwavering Promise to Families
5. Community and Connections | Making a Difference
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 28, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
- Technical Writing
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training