Arthritis Foundation- Illinois Community Outreach Volunteer
Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking energetic and passionate individuals to assist with local Community Outreach. The volunteer will focus to spread awareness about arthritis, build and expand community relationships with key partners, and work collaboratively with other volunteers.
· Build or leverage personal and professional relationships with community partners to create awareness of the Arthritis Foundation and expand our reach in the community.
· Work collaboratively with other volunteer committees to connect with arthritis warriors
· Build relationships with healthcare providers in multiple disciplines to drive patient referrals to the Arthritis Foundation
· Cultivate relationships with community organizations (business networks, faith communities, service clubs, social groups, etc.) to build awareness of the Arthritis Foundation and to engage more participants in the Network
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
About Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
205 N Michigan Ave, Suite 2530, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy | On Capitol Hill and Beyond
2. Scientific Discovery | For Better Treatments and a Cure
3. Help and Support | When and Where People Need Us
4. Juvenile Arthritis | Our Unwavering Promise to Families
5. Community and Connections | Making a Difference