Crest Lake Park Clean Up
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Volunteers must register on Givepulse to participate: https://www.givepulse.com/event/229129-Crest-Lake-Park-Clean-Up
What's better than cleaning up our environment, being part of the solution, and enjoying some nice views of the newly renovated Crest Lake Park? Join the City of Clearwater Parks and Recreation and other community volunteers in cleaning up around the lake. Let's keep our public spaces clean and beautiful for all to enjoy! The capacity of this event is limited to 25 volunteers to ensure social distancing. Masks are required when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
· plenty of water
· comfortable shoes
· sun/bug protection
· dress for the weather
Event details and parking information will be emailed out to registered volunteers a couple days before the event.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.