The Malinois Foundation
The events coordinator will have the following duties
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
- Planning event details and aspects, including seating, dining and guests
- Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
- Remaining under budget with all costs
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Contacting local businesses for gala donation items
About The Malinois Foundation
1210 West Brandonwood Drive, 9441 South Union Square, UT 84040, US
It is our mission to provide service dog training to individuals in need with both physical and/or mental impairments. We will work with the individuals and their families to train each service animal to meet their individual needs. Through our efforts, we aim to educate communities to the importance and effectiveness of service animals.
The Malinois Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created to provide individuals suffering with PTSD, physical disabilities and other special needs with a dog that can comfort and assist them.