4 people are interested
Social Media Content Manager
4 people are interested
The Social Media Content Manager will develop and implement a social media strategy with the goal of increasing overall reach and brand awareness. This position is part of a team that includes a Copywriter and Graphic Designer. The Social Media Content Manager will use Girls Are Powerful social media outlets to promote campaigns, engage the public, and increase online presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and schedule posts on all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Assist with development of the social media strategy
- Create and research video content for use on social media platforms
- Execute social media marketing campaigns, programs, and promotions
- Social media content creation and posting GRP appropriate content
- Monitor and analyze results of social engagement
- Monitor, respond, and engage across social media channels
- Reflect Girls Are Powerful voice and tone in all communications
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Degree in or pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or Liberal Arts
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with social media management and analytical tools
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations knowledge is a plus
We are seeking individuals that has a desire and a commitment to empower and encourage the lives of the next generation of girls. Provide leadership, vision and direction to Girls Are Powerful to ensure the organization meets the needs of the participants, volunteers and the community with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion. Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a passion for improving the lives of women and girls in our community.
About Girls Are Powerful Organization
P.O. Box 280462, St. Paul, MN 55128, US
To build and enhance the self esteem of girls and young women by inspiring them to recognize and embrace their natural qualities of beauty, uniqueness, confidence, intellect and determination.
Girls Are Powerful is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a social mission to empower girls to foster strength of character, change the way they view and feel about themselves and embrace their unique individuality. Through our key initiatives we work to carry out our vision to "support and create a generation of girls and young women who are confident, maintain positive relationships, make positive decisions and exhibit responsible behaviors by embracing their power."
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 18, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems