11 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: STRAIGHT TALK CLINIC INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
We are looking for a volunteer to assist the Outreach Manager conduct outreach calls, contact potential partners to create referral alliances, and contribute to the overall publicization of Straight Talk and its services. The Outreach Volunteer will work in close conjunction with the Outreach Manager, but must be comfortable taking the initiative in structuring their own work, such as proactively finding new leads, and suggesting potential partners to appropriate supervisors. A successful Outreach Volunteer should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a self-starter mentality, and be able to be on-site in our Santa Ana office. Candidates should possess a professional and resourceful demeanor, the ability to work both independently and as a team player, and a desire to take initiative and manage numerous projects simultaneously. The Volunteer can choose their own schedule, given reliable communication with relevant managers and the volunteer coordinator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Help identify potential outreach and awareness opportunities
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners
- Take the lead on coordinating and communicating with third parties
- Align with marketing teams’ efforts to coordinate messaging and maximize organization’s reach
- Build networks with business and community partners to promote our programs and seek other potential opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, administration and management skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of Straight Talk Clinic’s volunteers, partners, and donors
- This position provides the opportunity for hands-on human resource experience for a nonprofit organization and mental health counseling center. Candidates can look forward to building mentor relationships and shadowing experienced, knowledgeable clinicians and program managers. We offer our volunteers the opportunity to learn new skills, explore your passion, and most importantly, give something back to your local community. Volunteers are highly valued members of the STC team as we believe our volunteers have a significant impact in helping achieve STC's mission.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About STRAIGHT TALK CLINIC INC
3785 South Plaza Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92704, US
Our mission is to make available a variety of mental health and counseling services for the benefit of individuals and families in need, for whom access or utilization of such services are generally limited, restricted or otherwise unavailable.
Straight Talk Clinic is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 1971 to serve families and individuals seeking low or no-cost counseling services and mental health treatment, and/or related services. Our organization have launched numerous programs and developed a variety of specialized services for the disadvantaged populations with limited resources. We have been a pioneer to promote and provide accessible, affordable and effective prevention and intervention services for children and families across Orange County. Straight Talk Clinic’s sliding-fee scale, evening and weekend hours counseling programs address the special needs of low-income groups including children, adolescents, parents, couples, and seniors.
3785 S. Plaza Dr.Santa Ana, CA 92704
June 8, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8+ Hours Per Week, in-office setting