Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with the planning and management of fundraisers
* Identify potential business partners as sponsors
* Help increase communications with supporters and current donors
* Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities
Skills & Personal Traits
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker
* Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations
* Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
* Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
* Works well independently and proactively as part of a team
* Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience is a plus
* Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations
About Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
9701 Apollo Drive suite 100-9, largo, MD 20774, US
Educate. Support. Empower. SAYSS is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, non-medical support to seniors -- and to engaging and guiding youth through their critical growth phases. SAYSS commitment: To promote self-actualization To provide instruction in order to obtain awareness To maintain seniors and youth by creating a strong foundation for growth and stability.
SAYSS for Seniors & the Disabled
When life gets challenging, SAYSS is there to lend a hand. We help your loved one remain independent at home by providing quality and affordable non-medical companion services, including professional personal caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and drivers/transportation aides for routine medical and other personal appointments.
SAYSS for Our Youth
Because their lives get challenging too! SAYSS wants to reach and teach beyond the classroom - give our young people opportunities to communicate and relate outside of "social media", "text messaging" and "video games" - yes, they can! SAYSS offers individual and group mentoring services, outreach guidance, workshops that focus on coping skills, and solutions to help avoid youth victimization, address health concerns, family challenges, and other issues impacting our children’s mental, physical, and spiritual growth and stability.