Google AdWords Expert
YesLiberia is looking for a Google AdWords Expert to help setup and manage our Google Ads for nonprofit; and monitor the impact of all ads every two weeks.
- Passion for paid search and digital marketing
- Knowledge/experience of/with the Google Ads for Nonprofit (strongly preferred)
- Excellent experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics for YesLiberia Inc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word; and understands Google Drive and Google Suite
- Experience in Paid Search (PPC) [preferred], Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Create effective Google AdWords strategies (keyword research and selection) in alignment with the Google Ads Grant policy
- Develop, build, launch and implement paid search campaigns including ad groups, ad formats (expanded text ads and responsive search ads)
- Assist in monitoring the account performance from keyword bids, the account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of search in accordance with Google AdWords nonprofit program
- Generate regular reporting for all campaigns, metrics, goal tracking and other paid search initiatives
- MUST understand Google Ads platform
- Experience with Google Ads Grant nonprofit program
P O Box 241, Carlisle, PA 17013, US
Our mission is to empower young people through meaningful service learning opportunities in education, healthcare, and technology. We do this through strategic partnerships and learning models to utilize existing youth habits and uphold societal values in the communities we work.
Conviction created YesLiberia. Daily the needs of underprivileged are ignored. We ignore their struggles because it’s easier to deal with the more important things in our lives-- like climbing the corporate ladder and saving money so we don’t become indigent. And some of us ignore their challenges because they bring back unpleasant memories we seek to repress. But disregarding the plight of the underprivileged yields no resolution. Then certain things happen to remind us their struggles exist no matter how hard we try to pretend our needs surpass theirs.
Jallah was convicted by several of those things over a short period of time. The prostitution of children in Thailand reminded him of Liberia. The rape and war in Congo reminded him of Liberia. The genocide in Rwanda reminded him of Liberia. He remembered his underprivileged past--a past where he was seen as less than elite based on his tribal and economic status and where his education came as a gift from the United Methodist Church.
Reminded, he became convicted to act and YesLiberia was founded to educate and help underprivileged Liberians whose plight he intimately understood.
YesLiberia is a 501c3 charity organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service since July 2009. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. YesLiberia is also registered at four government agencies in Liberia.