Administrative Support Volunteer *REMOTE*
The ODS Director seeks an administrative support volunteer to provide 15 to 30 hours per week for administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Scheduling and correspondence on behalf of the ODS Director
- Data entry, organization and management
- Task and project management
Previous experience serving as an administrative assistant or providing administrative support highly desired. Comfort with interfacing with internal and external stakeholders at various professional levels highly desired.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology or strong willingness to learn (Microsoft / Google platforms, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Willingness to take on a variety of projects
1901 E Fourth St Ste 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
to accelerate nonprofit success.
OneOC accelerates nonprofit success.