Blogging Team Lead
Power Scholars Online Tutoring
Power Scholars Online Tutoring is looking for a Blogging Team lead position to be filled.
- Manage your fellow blog writers
- Set up a schedule for your blog writers to follow for when blogs should be received
- Receive admin privileges on our blogger platform (which is embedded into our website to reflect real time changes)
- To ensure that everything is organized (topic-wise), please reflect at least a few blogs every week to the initiative for that month (discussed to the right)
- The rest of the blogs can fall out of the range
Please keep in mind that you must be a high school student
to apply for this position.Community Service Hours are offered for this position.
ONCE YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST ON VOLUNTEERMATCH THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU WILL BE SENT AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL LINKING TO THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.
AFTER YOU SUBMIT THAT APPLICATION, AND IT MEETS OUR EXPECTATIONS AND YOU ARE ACCEPTED, YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE LEADS APPLICATION, AND AWAIT A DECISION. PLEASE VIEW THE DOCUMENT BELOW FOR A FLOWCHART EXPLAINING THIS PROCESS.
Please view the application process for leads here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1On6ACWISaaradSn0TsUKahs3dqY7WF4k/view?usp=sharing
About Power Scholars Online Tutoring
Online Opportunity, NY, FL 10001, US
Our motto is: Learners turned into leaders! We are here to support students 100% free and virtually.
Welcome to Power Scholars Online Tutoring! We are a student-led organization and here to help students with free tutoring options. We are in need of volunteers to be tutors, marketers, and for communications.