Be a Connector for those living with Arthritis
POSITION TITLE: Be a Connector for Arthritis Warriors
- Build and lead a committee of volunteers to manage key activities that help those living with arthritis such as our support groups ( connect groups), arthritis community outreach, and promotion of our survey to get insights about what’s it like to be an arthritis warrior
- Drive activities that help people with arthritis and their caregivers find opportunities for connection, education, and empowerment through their arthritis journey
- Build ongoing relationships with healthcare providers and other key partners in the local community to connect people with arthritis to Foundation programs and services
- Serves a key leader on our Board of Directors and serve as a liaison by connecting arthritis community issues and data to the Board.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Understanding of patient education, empowerment, or support.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with all types of arthritis.
About Arthritis Foundation
1349 Empire Central Drive, Suite 340, Dallas, TX 75247, US
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure. We also publish Arthritis Today, the award-winning magazine that reaches 4.2 million readers.
Arthritis Foundation, South Central Region. Serving individuals affected by arthritic diseases in Oklahoma and Texas.