Talented Writers & Communications Experts Wanted!
Overview: Be of service to our collective wellbeing with your creativity (and your keyboard). WiseTribe is seeking talented writers for its Marketing & Communications Committee. This group of 5-6 people will be the change-makers behind WiseTribe’s blog and related social media. They are thinkers and doers who are passionate about sharing WiseTribe’s message with the world to inspire others to live better.
● Participate in a quarterly brainstorming session to analyze past results and plan for the next 3 months
● Write one original blog post per month, working with an accountability partner for editing and submitting in advance of the deadline
● Edit one blog post per month
● Develop 3 social media posts that align with your blog topic
Qualities and skills required:
● A deep understanding of and passion for WiseTribe’s mission; demonstrated proficiency in advocating for it
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Creativity and innovative thinking
● Digital marketing experience that indicates a high degree of success with strategy development and implementation
● Technology literacy
● Ability to analyze results and change course accordingly
● Committed to meeting deadlines
What’s in it for you:
● Expand your network of talented, passionate people using (and growing) their talents to change the world
● Increase your skills through experience and learning from others
● Get your byline in front of new audiences
Annual time commitment: Invest 54 hours annually to cultivate a world of greater health and wellbeing for all. Here is how we will make the most of your talents as a tribe: 1.5 hrs/quarter for review of the previous quarter’s results and planning for the next quarter (determine strategy, themes, and create a 90-day work plan), 2 hrs/month to research/write on assigned topic, 1 hr/month to create social media posts from blog content, 1 hr/month to edit your accountability partner’s blog post.
"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." ~Martin Luther
Please sign up directly on our website: https://wisetribe.us/take-action/volunteer.html
Shared spaces, Delray Beach, FL 33444, US
WiseTribe helps people, schools, and communities align their potential for greater well-being and prosperity.
WiseTribe is an education non-profit that builds social coherence with individuals and communities, increasing meaningful connections for a healthier future. We do this by sharing tools and information to prompt personal and collective action in the areas of food, learning, and well-being.