4 people are interested
Volunteer Coordinator - Paid $15/hourly
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
We are looking for a detail-oriented and focused Volunteer Coordinator to be part of a small team of volunteers to help us with our volunteer programming. The team responsibilities include recruiting and training new volunteers, keeping a database of volunteer information and skills, matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skills, keeping volunteers informed, and conveying the organization's purpose to the public.
Successful Volunteer Coordinators should be social and gracious individuals who have a strong capacity to think on their feet. Previous volunteer coordination experience an added bonus.Volunteer Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, training, and supervising new volunteers.
- Collecting volunteer information, availability, and skills, and maintaining an up-to-date database.
- Using marketing tools such as outreach programs, e-mails, and volunteer databases.
- Keeping new and existing volunteers informed about the organization and volunteer opportunities.
- Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skill sets, and ensuring they understand their responsibilities and receive the proper training.
- Organizing training and leading on-the-job training.
- Keeping schedules and records of volunteers' work.
- Preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization's values.
- Ensuring the organization's purpose is conveyed to the public.
- An Associate's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Experience in volunteering and recruitment.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and team-building skills.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Shared spaces, Delray Beach, FL 33444, US
Our mission is to transform the wellbeing of people, our planet and society through community-driven lifelong learning and lifestyle enrichment.
We are a community learning organization that exists to create a healthier, wiser world. We provide youth and adults with conscious experiences they need to thrive in our rapidly evolving world. Our goal is to stimulate health, resilience, harmony and wisdom in individuals, schools, communities and organizations.
Multiple locations Delray Beach, FL 33483
March 13, 2022
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We are seeking approximately 10 hours per week and tasks are predominately virtual though requires occasional in person events.