Arthritis Foundation- Illinois Marketing and Communications Internship
Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate marketing and communications intern to assist with the marketing, promotion, and communication of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network, special events and educational programming.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Create a grassroots marketing and advertising plan to increase participation in the Jingle Bell Run, Walk to Cure Arthritis, educational programs and patient-reported outcome assessments
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies for volunteer recruitment
- Work with in-kind media partners
- Prepare content for constituent email communications
- Plan and create Social Media content
- Assist with website updates
- Prepare collateral materials for special events and educational programming
- Customize and disseminate press releases
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Social Media platforms
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
The Marketing & Communications internship is available in spring, summer, and fall. This is a remote opportunity with part-time and full-time options available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit may be provided.
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
205 N Michigan Ave, Suite 2530, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy | On Capitol Hill and Beyond
2. Scientific Discovery | For Better Treatments and a Cure
3. Help and Support | When and Where People Need Us
4. Juvenile Arthritis | Our Unwavering Promise to Families
5. Community and Connections | Making a Difference