3 people are interested
Arts Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: LYRICA CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Lyrica Classic is a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization located in Maryland and specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts. It was founded in 2019 and is looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
- Assist in marketing and ticket sales for our upcoming music production in Tacoma Park: calling the schools, universities, and retirement centers and distributing physical flyers and posters in the Silver Spring area.
- Assist during two-three live rehearsals in the last two weeks of September (exact dates will be scheduled later): coordinate the artists, track the timing, and ensure everyone is in their place on time and ready.
- Working directly with the Artistic Director and handling small tasks during the production period.
- Be available for the hall day of October 2 to assist at the dress rehearsal and concert in Sligo Church, Tacoma Park, MD.
- Be enthusiastic, polite, and quick.
- After completing the work (minimum of one month), a volunteer will receive a certificate confirming their work for a nonprofit organization as an Arts Administrative Assistant.
- Opportunity to continue working with Lyrica Classic afterwords and get valuable experience working in the art industry and live and virtual music productions.
If you are interested, please email us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will schedule an interview.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About LYRICA CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC
6959 GOLDEN RING RD, ROSEDALE, MD 21237, US
The mission of Lyrica Classic is to allow undiscovered music to find the recognition it deserves, and allow the public to evaluate the music in full and hear the works as the composer intended them. Real artists, as well as good music, need its stage and use. We believe that only through quality performance can be given life to quality art! And through quality, we can attract new generations and bring them the love for classical music!
As a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts, we are committed to facilitating high-quality experiences and events in theaters and venues in North America, Europe, and other world stages. Focusing on less well-known and or contemporary music, we seek out and engage only top-caliber talents to deliver superior-level results and presentation of the music.
Multiple locations Takoma Park, MD 20912
August 17, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Event Planning / Management
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- Arts Administration
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18