C. A. V. E
Corporate Treasurer duties include the following:
- Manage or oversee the management of the financial affairs of the organization
- Selection of a financial institution
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Managing Cash Flow
- Knowledgeable about who has access to the organization's funds, outstanding bills and /or debts owed
- Create and maintain systems ensuring ongoing solvency
- Oversee the development of the organization's policies
- Check signing authority
- Expense Reimbursement (If applicable)
- Petty Cash Policies
- Credit Card Usage (If applicable)
- Prepare or facilitate preparation of the annual budget
- Regularly monitor and compare actual revenues and expenses incurred against the budget
- Develop a budget that supports the organization's goals and drives decision making
- The budget will be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors
- Other duties as assigned by the President, Vice President and/or Board of Directors
U.S. Resident only. Must be 21 years of age. Prefer SC, NC, or GA residents. Will be required to visit the SC headquarters periodically. Must have proven Leadership experience. No convicted felons. Must have lived, currently reside or born and raised in a rural area. Please submit a current resume'
About C. A. V. E
814 W John Paul Jones Rd, Effingham, SC 29541, US
To make an impact by bringing awareness & advocacy to sparsely populated Rural America by offering Outreach programs & services, education, sports & recreation programs to promote development and mobility to all.
I, Kimberly Wilson, Chairperson of the Board of Directors joined a lifelong SC native and resident to create C. A. V. E. This is a fairly new nonprofit organization but my nonprofit experience spans 2 decades. I have served on 2 nonprofit board of directors and have founded and operated a nonprofit in Florida many years ago. I bring loyalty, diligence & the drive to succeed to my new nonprofit and require the same values of all directors.