Vice President/ VP
C. A. V. E
Seeking a Vice President/ VP. Duties include the following:
- Responsible for financial and operational success
- Plans, develops and enforces policies and processes
- Hires and manages volunteers
- Maintains day-to-day activities of the organization
- Develops responsibilities for the staff
- Develops and mentors staff
- Ensures organization is visible to the community and those interested in assisting
- Assigns staff to coordinate fundraisers, community events and other programs
- Oversees and maintains financial budgets for the organization
- Ensures organization is compliant with State and Federal Guidelines
- Allocates funds for each department
- Ensures financial stability of the organization
- Prepares operational and financial reports for the Board of Directors and Executive Officers of the organization.
- Develops and suggests changes to improve operations
- Other duties as assigned by the President and/or Board of Directors
U.S. Resident only. Must be 21 years of age. Prefer SC, NC, or GA residents. Will be required to visit the SC headquarters periodically. Must have proven Leadership experience. No convicted felons. Must have lived, currently reside or born and raised in a rural area. Please submit a current resume'
About C. A. V. E
814 W John Paul Jones Rd, Effingham, SC 29541, US
To make an impact by bringing awareness & advocacy to sparsely populated Rural America by offering Outreach programs & services, education, sports & recreation programs to promote development and mobility to all.
I, Kimberly Wilson, Chairperson of the Board of Directors joined a lifelong SC native and resident to create C. A. V. E. This is a fairly new nonprofit organization but my nonprofit experience spans 2 decades. I have served on 2 nonprofit board of directors and have founded and operated a nonprofit in Florida many years ago. I bring loyalty, diligence & the drive to succeed to my new nonprofit and require the same values of all directors.