DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Believe in Me
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Purpose and Goal
Believe In Me is looking for a disciplined and artistic person with a firm grasp of animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The Animator will read through scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Adhere to production calendars and ensure deadlines are met
- Animate realistic, story-driven character actions that are exciting, emotional, and compelling.
- Animate creatures, props, vehicles, cameras, and actions based on storyboards, script pages, or descriptions.
- Creates scene layouts using a library of assets.
- Composes and animates cameras in a cinematic style.
- Works closely with the creative director to ensure the project’s requirements are met.
- Works under the guidance of the creative director and CEO to grow and develop the foundation and implement working methodologies, manage large projects, and coordinate the visual effects output and quality control.
- Works to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar.
- Serves as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews.
- Animation skills
- Graphic design skills
- Developing creative standards
- Proficiency with illustration tools
- Desktop publishing skills
- Multimedia content development
- Bachelor’s degree in animation or computer graphics
- 1-3 years’ animation experience
- General knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects
- An understanding of aspect dynamics, animation rigging/set-up, and character animation
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process
- Understanding of the Visual Effects and associated pipelines
- Attention to detail, strong technical skills, and creative problem solving are key
- Must be committed to delivering a great project on time
How to Apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About Believe in Me
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 8, 2022
- Animation Software
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time to dedicate to this professional volunteer opportunity (up to 10 hours per month) Commitment to take on occasional marketing-related projects as needed Commitment to attend regular meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Morning Star Foundation by-laws, Morning Star Foundation Articles of Incorporation