C. A. V. E
Seeking a President/CEO. Duties include the following:
- Ensure organization's activities are compliant
- Lead, manage and develop volunteers and organizational culture
- Develop, implement, monitor and assess programs, activities and their impact to the community
- Develop, implement, monitor and assess compliant financial management practices
- Develop, implement, monitor and assess compliant fundraising practices
- Develop, inform and support the Board of Directors and its committees
- Work with appropriate staff and Chairperson in cultivating/soliciting major grants and gifts
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with donors and funders
- Lead the organization's planning processes
- Ensure legal compliance (including all legal filings) and sound risk management practices
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
U.S. Resident only. Must be 21 years of age. Prefer SC, NC, or GA residents. Will be required to visit the SC headquarters periodically. Must have proven Leadership experience. No convicted felons. Must have lived, currently reside or born and raised in a rural area. Please submit a current resume'
About C. A. V. E
814 W John Paul Jones Rd, Effingham, SC 29541, US
To make an impact by bringing awareness & advocacy to sparsely populated Rural America by offering Outreach programs & services, education, sports & recreation programs to promote development and mobility to all.
I, Kimberly Wilson, Chairperson of the Board of Directors joined a lifelong SC native and resident to create C. A. V. E. This is a fairly new nonprofit organization but my nonprofit experience spans 2 decades. I have served on 2 nonprofit board of directors and have founded and operated a nonprofit in Florida many years ago. I bring loyalty, diligence & the drive to succeed to my new nonprofit and require the same values of all directors.