Dream Centers Mary's Home Administrative Volunteer Team Lead
DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
Position Purpose & Overview
The Administrative Volunteer Team Lead position primarily is to lead the Administrative Team in supporting the Mary’s Home staff behind the scenes to assure the success of the Mary’s Home program. In cooperation with the Administrative Coordinator, the Administrative Volunteer Team Lead carries out or delegates tasks and responsibilities for the Administrative Team members to help ensure the success of the Mary’s Home program. The main tasks that the Administrative Volunteer Team Lead oversees include detail-oriented tasks such as accounting, document management, Mary’s Home Academy administration, binder creation, or email management. By directly partnering with the Administrative Coordinator, the Administrative Team has great influence to help the staff maintain the day to day operations of the Mary’s home program.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, a full position description will be sent upon expressing interest.
- Meet with any new Administrative Support Team members to orient them to the team and determine their best place of service within the team
- Be perceptive and care for the needs of the Administrative Support Team members
- When an Administrative Team member needs to step down, the Administrative Volunteer Team Lead will take over that role temporarily and possibly help recruit or train up a new volunteer
- Maintain a weekly schedule of all activities, shifts, and appointments for the Administrative Support Team
- Inform staff of any and all inputs and changes to the shift schedule
Dream Centers Mary's Home: Providing a long-term, in-depth supportive housing program helping single mothers permanently exit homelessness.
Dream Centers Women's Clinic: Offering free integrated health care for uninsured & underinsured women & teen women.
Dream Centers Support Team: Contributing philanthropic, administrative & creative assistance.
Please visit DreamCenters.com for more information.
About DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
11025 VOYAGER PKWY, COLORADO SPGS, CO 80921, US
Dream Centers exists to provide health and hope for people who are working hard to rebuild their dreams.
We began in 2011 with the Dream Centers Women's Clinic. The Women's Clinic offers free medical, behavioral health, and a suite of wrap-around services to uninsured and underinsured women and teens ages 13-64 in the Pikes Peak Region.
In 2015 Dream Centers Mary's Home opened. The mission of Mary’s Home is to provide single-mother families experiencing homelessness a faith-based transformational community in which to gain supportive relationships, holistic health, life skills, economic self-sufficiency, and community resources. Mary's Home is a two to five-year program to enable single-mother families to exit homelessness permanently.