Marketing Project Management Volunteer
KIDS IN TECH
We are a growing startup nonprofit looking for help with our marketing team! We are looking for a minimum 3 month commitment to help with the following:
- Managing volunteer assignments for projects
- Executing social media content and strategy
- Planning content strategy for blogs, email marketing, and webinars
This is a great opportunity for a college student or other young professional to develop their project management and nonprofit marketing skills! We are also willing to write letters of recommendation for those willing to make the time commitment. Reach out to set up a time to chat.
About KIDS IN TECH
17 DEAN DR, LOWELL, MA 01854, US
We excite, educate, and empower children to use technology, promoting a positive environment, and fostering lifelong interest through our after school programming in Lowell, Massachusetts and the Greater Merrimack Valley. Greater Lowell, Massachusetts is experiencing rising growth in the technology sector. Kids in Tech strives to ensure that all kids develop the necessary tech skills and aptitudes to participate in the 21st century innovation economy.
Kids in Tech Club is a semester long, volunteer-led after-school technology program for children aged 8-14. We provide trained club instructors and curriculum!
No technology? No problem! Kids in Tech works with your existing space and resources and can provide equipment as needed. OUR TECH CLUB INSPIRES KIDS TO PURSUE ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE ACTIVITIES
- Inspires students to continue the pursuit of technology and computer science skills
- 98% percent of kids try harder in school after participating in our afterschool program
- 95% of students said being in our program helped improve their technology skills
- Builds computer literacy, technology, writing, critical thinking skills
- Fosters creativity
- Builds problem solving skills
- Gets students involved in technology at an early age
- Exposes students to advanced technologies that are changing the world