17 people are interested
Social Media Volunteers
17 people are interested
Are you passionate about getting the word out for a good cause and engaging with people all over the United States? The BSF Media Marketing Team is looking for volunteers to:
- Help with social media management across all of our platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Assist with content creation--e.g., newsletter and blog writing--as directed
- Conduct outreach to businesses and answer their questions, referring tough or uncertain ones to the admins if the need arises
- Interact with similar social media accounts by liking and commenting on their posts and resharing their content on our stories
- Attend team meetings
- Carry out other responsibilities to fulfill organizational needs as necessary
About BIPOC Support Foundation
4231 Balboa Avenue, #1284, San Diego, CA 92117, US
BIPOC Support Foundation is committed to empowering the lives and communities of Black, Indigenous and Persons of Color by providing resources, education, mentorship, and economic support.
BIPOC Support Foundation is a nonprofit organization formed by business professionals and community leaders with a common goal: to provide the necessary foundation on which to uplift and support diverse business owners, future community builders, and women+ leaders. We empower the BIPOC community with tools to sustain itself via donations, resources, and mentorship.
- BSF's Business Support provides BIPOC businesses with grants, media promotion, business resources, and referrals. We are building equal opportunities for businesses that are statistically less likely to be granted loans, to have a support system, and to survive through economic struggles. So far, our Hardship Grants have funded six businesses!
- Fall 2021: Our Education Initiative will offer resources, programs, and training to students of every age. We will provide decolonized educational material in the areas of history, financial literacy, mindfulness, and child safety & awareness. We will work with educators to provide collaborative, dynamic, and holistic training that strengthens the individual, the community, and the future.
- Launching 2021: Women+s WORK envisions a world where BIPOC women+ thrive beyond socio-political constructs that both historically and currently hinder their progress. To this end, we will work to create education, career, and wellness programs that allow women+ to forge pathways to success. We use the term "women+" to include all trans women and gender non-conforming people.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 22, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 1-3 hours/week. We're happy to work with your schedule.
- 2 references - 1 professional, 1 personal is preferred.