Public Relations Specialist
DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
The Public Relations Specialist amplifies Dimensions Sciences’s mission across local and national platforms through thought leadership and targeted strategies.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities for DS
- Identify niche industry journals and social media outlets to amplify the DS mission including internal private sector newsletters germane to DS objectives
- Advise DS leadership on PR strategy and best practices
- Arrange press releases and interviews to promote our organization
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals
- Track and influence media coverage
- Report on PR campaigns’ results
About DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
800 NEW JERSEY AVE SE APT 932, WASHINGTON, DC 20003, US
Our mission is to diversify STEM by supporting higher education and innovative research for the next generation of minority scientists in the United States and Brazil.
Seeing an urgent need for more inclusion of minorities in science and education in the U.S and abroad, we formed Dimensions Sciences to provide high impact solutions. Our mission is to diversify STEM by supporting higher education and innovative research for the next generation of minority scientists in the United States and Brazil.
We are different than other organizations because we value scholars as people as much as scientists and professionals. DS ACTS (Dimensions Sciences Advice, Coaching, Training, and Support) is the foundation for all of our work.
We offer scholarships, awards, workshops, and mentoring programs to qualified scientists across the educational spectrum. We also provide scientific education for the public through our social media channels.
We are staffed by full and part-time international volunteers who serve as our Board of Directors, leadership, and operational staff.