Grace Gift Shop
ORGANIZATION: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteers in the Gift Shop are asked to perform the following duties:
- Use a computer based cash register to ring up gift shop sales.
- Take phone orders for flowers and gift items for patients.
- Greet customers as they enter the shop.
- Straighten and tidy shelves during slow periods.
- Help restock small items such as candy, snacks, and sodas.
03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
The available days are Monday through Friday. Please specify which day(s) you are interested in.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103, US
We heal, comfort and care for the people of our community by providing advanced and compassionate health care of superior quality and value supported by education and clinical research.
Lehigh Valley Health Network’s healthcare heroes have been there for you, for your family and for your neighbors. Now we invite you to join us in this partnership.
YOU can make a vital difference - safely. There are multiple volunteer opportunities available for adults and students ages 16 and older. Volunteers must have had all necessary doses of a COVID-19 vaccine AND have completed the waiting period to ensure the maximum immunity. Volunteers must always wear a mask (e.g., cloth) over the nose and mouth.
Visit our website ( https://www.lvhn.org/become_a_volunteer) to fill out the online application.
Become a community hero and partner with LVHN today!
2545 Schoenersville Rd.Bethlehem, PA 18017
October 6, 2022
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must possess excellent customer service skills. Volunteers must be friendly, dependable, trustworthy with a positive attitude and ability to interact with people of all nationalities, religions, genders, ages, etc.