Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Historic Harrisburg Association
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Historic Harrisburg Association (HHA) has a volunteer opportunity for an Executive Assistant.
Directly reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant provides support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for the Executive Director. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and will possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. The ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities is imperative. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and projects.
This is a volunteer position. We looking for someone who is willing to work 2 days a week.
- Provide comprehensive support services to the Executive Director that ensures outstanding communication and responsiveness
- Provide calendar management; prioritize inquiries and requests, makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Support Executive Director with internal and external communications
- Conducts research and analysis to the Executive Director
- Support and manage a high volume of requests and projects to meet the objectives of the Executive Director
- Maintain quality filing and communications systems including document management and archiving
- Assist in other administrative tasks as needed
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Experience: 2 years related work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative, multi-task, be a team-player, be flexible, adapt to shifting priorities, and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, commitment to accuracy, and attention to detail
- Good judgment and ability to function independently
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Historic Harrisburg Association
1230 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102, US
Our mission is to "promote historic preservation, urban revitalization, and smart growth."
The Historic Harrisburg Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable and educational organization that advocates for the restoration, preservation, and proper stewardship of historic neighborhoods and landmarks throughout the Capital Region to enable current and future generations to retain and celebrate Harrisburg’s rich history.