20 people are interested
Social Media & Marketing Team Member
ORGANIZATION: FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
20 people are interested
Four Corners Group is currently seeking 3 passionate and excited Team Members to join our Social Media & Marketing Team. This team presents the unique opportunity to help a growing youth development non-profit grow their social media and marketing presence from the ground up. This team will help craft social media posts and bring new promotion and marketing ideas to Four Corners Group. They will also be involved in targeted social media campaigns designed to raise funds and awareness. The ideal candidate will be an individual with an interest in social media and passion about making a difference among Atlanta’s youth.
This is a great opportunity for students seeking experience in building social media campaigns and strategies, or marketing professionals seeking to give back. 5-10 hours per week of commitment is requested in a remote, collaborative working environment. Start and end dates are flexible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help build a social media strategy for Four Corners Group (FCG)
- Craft regular, ongoing social media posts across FCG platforms
- Increase number of people engaged with FCG social media platforms (followers, following) ● Effectively manage FCG social media platforms by engaging with comments, subscriptions, etc. ● Propose and create marketing strategies that can be utilized to raise funds and awareness for the vision and mission of FCG
- Attend FCG-wide meetings and trainings as needed and requested
- Attend FCG youth programming events periodically
- 5-10 hours per week
- Experience with main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, etc.) is a plus
- Background or studies in marketing or social media is a plus
- Collaborative attitude and strong teamwork skills
- Organizational and communication skills
About FOUR CORNERS GROUP INC
6310 Hotel St, Austell, GA 30106, US
Restoring hope to youth in crisis by providing pathways to thriving adulthood.
Four Corners Group seeks to decrease juvenile recidivism and end the school-to-prison pipeline by providing youth with education, support, and empowerment to realize their full potential and live successful lives. We serve youth who are:
- Historically underserved and facing challenges
- Attending Title I schools
- Dropped out of school
- Enrolled in an alternative school
- Recently released from juvenile detention centers
- Currently involved in the juvenile court system or juvenile facilities
Through prevention, intervention, and restoration we work to provide pathways to a thriving adulthood.
774 Roswell St NEMarietta, GA 30060
November 2, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 5-10 Hours per week