EASTSIDE COMMUNITY ACTION CENTER
We are looking for a communications assistant to be responsible for the creation of content such as effective media releases and social media posts on behalf of the Eastside Community Action Center.
Communications Assistant Responsibilities:
- Drafting and editing communications copy and material.
- Helping to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
- Providing administrative support to internal teams.
- Preparing presentations if needed.
- Organizing marketing and networking events.
- Drafting and posting social media and web content.
- Assisting with the management of the Center’s external image.
- Maintaining calendars and appointments.
- Tracking projects and media exposure.
- Updating media contact lists.
About EASTSIDE COMMUNITY ACTION CENTER
1001 DAKIN ST, LANSING, MI 48912, US
ECAC exists to provide social and educational assistance to people with particular attention given to those who are vulnerable or at-risk.
ECAC was founded in 2007 to serve as a hub for charitable and educational activities benefiting the residents of Lansing, Michigan. ECAC is designed to answer the needs of vulnerable people residing in Lansing's Potter-Walsh Neighborhood, the Eastside, and surrounding areas.