Social Media Specialist
DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
The volunteer social media specialist boosts the company’s online presence and increases brand awareness through analyzing the success of social media campaigns, identifying areas for improvement, and assisting with social media strategies.
- Analyze social media post metrics across Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Analyze the performance of social media campaigns and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Identify accounts to follow and engage with that would be beneficial for partnership
- Observe follower engagement and build a report on their behaviors
- Research new social media trends, tools, and hashtags for utilization of upcoming campaigns
- Keep up with current events and pop culture for better understanding of user behavior
- Collaborate on social media strategies and content
About DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
800 NEW JERSEY AVE SE APT 932, WASHINGTON, DC 20003, US
Our mission is to diversify STEM by supporting higher education and innovative research for the next generation of minority scientists in the United States and Brazil.
Seeing an urgent need for more inclusion of minorities in science and education in the U.S and abroad, we formed Dimensions Sciences to provide high impact solutions. Our mission is to diversify STEM by supporting higher education and innovative research for the next generation of minority scientists in the United States and Brazil.
We are different than other organizations because we value scholars as people as much as scientists and professionals. DS ACTS (Dimensions Sciences Advice, Coaching, Training, and Support) is the foundation for all of our work.
We offer scholarships, awards, workshops, and mentoring programs to qualified scientists across the educational spectrum. We also provide scientific education for the public through our social media channels.
We are staffed by full and part-time international volunteers who serve as our Board of Directors, leadership, and operational staff.