2 people are interested
Social Media Marketer
ORGANIZATION: DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
- Boost the organization’s online presence and increase brand awareness by analyzing the success of social media campaigns, identifying areas for improvement, and assisting with social media strategies
- Analyze social media post metrics across Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Analyze the effectiveness of social media campaigns and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Identify accounts to follow and engage with that would be beneficial for partnership
- Observe follower engagement and build a report on their behaviors
- Research social media trends, tools, and hashtags for use in upcoming campaigns
- Keep up with current events and pop culture for a better understanding of user behavior
- Collaborate on social media strategies and content
- Promote our organization to the general public and key constituents through vivid and meaningful images
- Create online messaging (social media posts) that promotes our programs and increases followers
- Create campaigns that align with our strategic objectives
- Produce, edit, and customize content for all platforms, including our website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and newsletter
- Produce well-researched content for online publication
- Assist in brainstorming new content in alignment with our communication campaigns
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- Leverage technology and social media
- Adhere to organizational branding and style guidelines
- Be accountable to communications team
- Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail
- Acumen with social media platforms
- Experience with Canva or other graphic design software
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital photography, or related/applicable area
- One year or more of experience in graphic design, digital imagery, or nonprofit work
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About DIMENSIONS SCIENCES INC
880 NEW JERSEY AVE SE, Suite 821, WASHINGTON, DC 20003, US
Our mission is to assist early career scientists from underrepresented communities with mentoring programs and scholarships to promote diversity in the sciences to further equity, international collaboration, and innovative research.
Seeing an urgent need for more inclusion of minorities in science and education in the U.S. and abroad, we formed Dimensions Sciences to provide high-impact solutions. Our mission is to assist early career scientists from underrepresented communities with mentoring programs and scholarships to promote diversity in the sciences to further equity, international collaboration, and innovative research.
We are different than other organizations because we value scholars as people as much as scientists and professionals. We offer scholarships, awards, workshops, and mentoring programs to qualified scientists across the educational spectrum. We also provide scientific education for the public through our social media channels.
We are staffed by part-time international volunteers who serve as our Board of Directors, leadership, and operational staff.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 19, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- At least three hours a week for at least one year.