Social Media Editor
The Lovepost is looking for a social issue savvy social media editor to develop and maintain our social media presence. In this role, you will be required to develop content and marketing strategies, track user engagement and activity, and ensure consistency in our digital tone and image.
Social Media Editor Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a consistent brand tone, image, and style online.
- Designing social media marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Working with graphic designers, copywriters, content creators, and influencers to create engaging social content.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work before posting.
- Determining the optimal times to post content and managing the scheduling tools.
- Reviewing and interpreting social analytics to measure and guide the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Generating analytic reports and social media feedback for presentation and review.
Social Media Editor Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience as a social media editor or similar.
- Good knowledge of social scheduling tools.
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly engaging, versatile, and adaptable.
- The ability to keep up with industry trends and new social networks.
About The Lovepost
11 George Street, Newmarket, Auckland, Auckland 1023, NZ
The Lovepost is dedicated to tackling social and environmental issues through a solution-focused lens. Our content is produced by a diverse collective of change-makers from around the globe, who are fueled by a united goal: to create content that brings about positive change and makes planet Earth a better and more inclusive place for all its inhabitants.
The Lovepost is an alternative, socially responsible platform dedicated to tackling social and environmental issues through a solution-focused lens.