PLACER PEOPLE OF FAITH TOGETHER
PPOFT is looking for a Treasurer to succeed a successful predecessor that left the organization and books in great shape. Placer County residents preferred.
- Sign PPOFT check stock for disbursement purposes (semi-annually)
- Prepare monthly PPOFT Treasurer’s Report
- Approve employee compensation time sheets and expense reports (semi-monthly)
- Prepare monthly PPOFT cash basis financial statements
- Prepare PPOFT budgets for approval (annually)
- Review and sign annual state and federal tax information returns
- Prepare or assist in preparing periodic grant proposals (4 - 5 per year)
- Prepare or assist in preparing periodic activity reports to grantor organizations (2 - 3 per year)
- Prepare and mail annual donor thank you and donation summaries for tax purposes
- Assist in preparing bi-annual recertification of PPOFT and PPOFT employee as authorized immigration representatives
- Coordinate with insurance broker regarding liability, casualty, officers and directors, and workers compensation insurance needs (as needed)
- Coordinate with independent accountant on matters of financial activity or reporting (as needed)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PLACER PEOPLE OF FAITH TOGETHER
PO BOX 5394, AUBURN, CA 95604, US
The vision of Placer People of Faith Together, a multi-faith organization, is to empower people of faith to build community--particularly across the dividing lines of class, race, and religious background, to assist civic leaders in developing and implementing solutions to urgent community needs.
Incorporated in 2009, PPOFT is comprised of 12 faith-based organization members and 7 individual members, and is allied with 8 other faith-based organizations.