28 people are interested
Marketing Assistant Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
28 people are interested
Flexible schedule and remote work!
We welcome interested marketing volunteers / interns / graduate students to apply!
The right candidate possesses project management skills and understands basic principles of marketing strategy, digital marketing, lead generation, and other marketing and communications principles.
The Marketing Assistant volunteer will work under the direction of the Marketing Manager, and will work closely with the Web, communications, and admissions teams, in the areas of graphic design, web design, marketing, and outreach.
In addition to managing creative projects, this role will assist the marketing manager in day to day tasks.
The ideal candidate is very well organized, flexible and knowledgeable about marketing.
- Familiarity with social media sites, digital tools and apps
- Experience with editing a Wordpress website (content, plugins, styles).
- Experience using Canva for content creation
- Creative, detail-oriented mindset
- Technology literacy, including the ability to learn and use a variety of softwares and apps
- Ability to clearly and effectively report data and research results
- Solution oriented & growth mindset!
- French fluency (strongly preferred)
- Bonus if have experience working with SEO related tools
Bonus points if you have:
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience learning or teaching a second language
**The candidate possess an eager to learn attitude and grow his/her/their skills for future career development**
"If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you."
640 DAVIS ST UNIT 26, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111, US
Education Française Bay Area was created in 2009 by Gabrielle DURANA to give access to all children to a bilingual education, in our case French. We are a WASC accredited part-time school. Our non profit organization offers high quality yet affordable French after schools, summer camps and cultural programs to both francophone and French as a Second Language children, aged 5-18. The classes take place in local schools of the Bay Area. Our mission statement is simple: to provide a bilingual, multicultural francophone education, opening doors and minds to the world.
"Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless." Mary Kay Ash
We want to make the world a better place. We believe every child, every person has a potential and it is our individual and collective duty to empower that human through care, guidance and education to become truly part of society.
Care is not enough, we need action and we need justice. We are the change we seek. Howard Thurman once wrote: "Don't just ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive".
Are you alive? Then let's put our energy into something bigger than ourselves and hold each other accountable to protect the children, protect the planet, protect the world's biological and cultural diversity. Yes, we can change the world together from here. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, for some other time. We, the people are the change we seek.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 11, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Graphic Design / Print
- Background Check
- A minimum of 5 to 10 hours per week with the flexibility to volunteer during the day (1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon during our operating hours or on the weekend).
- Background/fingerprinting check. The costs and fees associated with it will be the responsibility of the volunteer.