WorkSpace Design and Project Coordinator
Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project
WorkSpace Design and Project Coordinator -
Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project is a non-profit legal organization dedicated to serving the most vulnerable immigrants in Los Angeles. Esperanza provides Direct Representation and Community Education to indigent immigrants in deportation proceedings.
Esperanza is looking for someone experienced in workspace organization who can help Esperanza transition to an in-office and work from home hybrid model. This volunteer would take on the following tasks:
- Information Gathering - understanding needs of organization
- Create a proposal to redesign Esperanza’s workspace to support a hybrid work model, including a work-plan, with the goal of maximizing workspace utilization and reducing overhead expenses
- Ensure that workspace is compliant with Covid-19 safety guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail oriented
- Experience organizing workspace for a non-profit or corporation
- Flexible and creative
- Can work independently and takes initiative
- Experience working with office technology and equipment /technology infrastructure
Please email a cover letter, your resume, and three reference to Ingrid Salazar at email@example.com. Put "Workspace Consultant" in the subject line.
About Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project
1530 James M. Wood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015, US
Esperanza is dedicated to serving the vulnerable immigrant population of Los Angeles. Esperanza zealously advocates on behalf of clients while also empowering them through legal education and workshops.
Esperanza Immigrant Rights Project of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc., serves espercially vulnerale immigrants fighting against removal from the United States. Esperanza mostly provides legal services to children who are fighting against removal, however Esperanza also has clients in federal immigration detention centers. Esperanza provides direct representation, pro bono placement and pro se legal education.