Dance Program Coordinator
Creative Emajinations is seeking a volunteer to help support our Dance program. The volunteer role will be but not limited to the following:
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Handle the project related financial administration
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program
The volunteer should have the have the following skills
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
The need for this opportunity will be to commit to working with the organization until the proposed outcomes are met.
About Creative Emajinations
PO box 16072, Kansas City, MO 64112, US
We exsist to provide unique performance arts services to underserved youth in Kansas City. We take pride in our work and volunteers as their key role will be to inspire youth towards becoming young professionals.
Our goal is to increase motivation to succeed in school while providing unique awards and incentives. Provide opportunities establish relationships with youth the has a passion for music and dance.