Community Outreach Volunteer - New Jersey
Arthritis Foundation New Jersey Chapter
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Community Outreach Volunteers:
- Identify ways to promote the Arthritis Foundation’s programs and offering across the local community
- Build relationships with healthcare providers in multiple disciplines to drive patient referrals to the Arthritis Foundation
- Cultivate relationships with community organizations (business networks, faith communities, service clubs, social groups, etc.) to build awareness of the Arthritis Foundation and to engage more participants
- Work collaboratively with volunteer committees to connect with people living with arthritis.
- Manage processes for contacting those seeking information to welcome them to local programs and events.
About Arthritis Foundation New Jersey Chapter
555 Route 1 South, Suite 301, Iselin, NJ 08830, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions. Founded in 1948, with headquarters in Atlanta, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The Arthritis Foundation is the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. The foundation helps people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.