Social Media/Marketing Assistant
FLORIDA COALITION TO END HOMELESSNESS
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
Florida Coalition to End Homelessness (FCEH) is committed to working collaboratively to prevent and end homelessness in the State of Florida through advocacy and education.
We are currently seeking a volunteer Social Media & Marketing Assistant to help with our ongoing marketing projects and develop creative web content. Knowledgeable and current with the latest digital technology trends are a must. This position is virtual and will be team-oriented, working with a team of up to 10 you will develop a plan and help disseminate data via social media, mass-mailing, and survey gathering techniques.
If you are mission-driven, compassionate, and genuinely care about others and would like to help your community end homelessness, we need a person like you to join our team.
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Creating online digital campaigns
- Confident utilizing office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Tech-savvy (must be comfortable and familiar with using a computer, laptop, etc.)
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Responds to emails in a professional manner
- Designs and implements social media content/strategies
- Researches trends and audience preferences
- Content development/management
- Managing timelines and meeting deadlines
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Organized with time management skills
- Has working knowledge of social media accounts/campaigns
- Relevant skills in exercising initiative, good judgment, and sound decision-making
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Works well independently or collaboratively
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FLORIDA COALITION TO END HOMELESSNESS
PO Box 60614, Palm Bay, FL 32906, US
The mission of the Florida Coalition to End Homelessness is to work collaboratively to prevent and end homelessness in the State of Florida through advocacy and education.
Florida Coalition to End Homelessness is dedicated to working with local Continuums of Care throughout the State of Florida to find innovative solutions to end homelessness. Each Continuum of Care has member agencies representing social service providers, health care system, law enforcement, faith-based providers, researchers at local universities, county representatives, United Ways, local businesses, and other advocates working to end homelessness. FCEH is dedicated to providing the support needed for each CoC to end homelessness in their communities and will utilize volunteers to fill in needed gaps.