Digital Outreach Coordinator (Canada)
Prepr is seeking volunteer DigitalOutreach Coordinators across Canada to join the team! We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate leader-of-tomorrow to manage the recruitment and marketing efforts of a local chapter of our education and leadership program. We hire for attitude, potential, and ability. We encourage all eligible students to apply.
At Prepr Foundation we create a safe space for students to learn and experiment with innovation, entrepreneurship and project management. We create unique learning experiences that allow college and university students to develop new skills and work on real world problems. We are a passionate team looking for volunteers who want to pay it forward and make an impact.
AS A CHAPTER AMBASSADOR YOU WILL:
- Develop a strong presence in the community and generate interest for Prepr’s programs and initiatives among students in your region.
- Recruit student volunteers and/or participants in your region through various outreach methods, and be accountable to membership engagement and development
- Promote and market Preprs programs, initiatives and events through social media, postering and email campaigns
- Actively particulate in regular team meetings to discuss projects, share analytics, as well as the various aspects of your outreach initiatives
- Act as the primary outreach liaison and leader for your assigned campus chapter
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS AWESOME BECAUSE...
- You get to take on a leadership role in getting involved on campus
- You are encouraged to passionately try new things and implement innovative ideas boldly!
- You will be supported because we care about your success, and when you are successful, we will write a reference letter to help you get your next dream job
- As a member of the Prepr Network, you will get access to the PIE Program which can help you learn how to be an innovator or entrepreneur. It includes free access to the resources and toolkits we have on project management, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Prepr acknowledges the importance of volunteer involvement to the organization and is committed to ensuring that the contributions are consistently recognized both formally (through providing a formal letter of reference for volunteers upon completion of 6 months of service) and informally.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies
- Have previous volunteer experiences
- Collaborate well in a team setting, and can also take initiative to work independently
- Are a strong communicator with the interpersonal abilities to articulate our program to others
- Meet fluctuating deadlines and work well under pressure
- Experience and/or interest in digital marketing and social media.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Prepr Foundation
465 E Union Street, Pasadena, CA 91101, US
Our mission is to create a global learning network to up-skill and re-skill 1,000,000 individuals to become problem solvers from around the world by 2024 and become their learning companion. We envision a world where people learn together, are empowered to ask questions, seek knowledge, and co-create a better future by learning the PIE method, tackling challenges, and future-proofing their skills through life long skills development.
Prepr is building a Global Lab Network to connect Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, & Educators together to co-LEARN, co-LAB, and co-SOLVE(r) real world challenges and create business opportunities.
At Prepr Foundation we believe in giving youth the chance to learn and experiment with innovation and entrepreneurship in a safe environment. We bring unique experiences to high school and college/university students that help them develop new skills and work on real world problems. We are a passionate team looking for volunteers who want to pay it forward and make an impact.