Volunteers with Marketing Expertise
The AUERBACH GLOBAL-IMPACT FOUNDATION
The AGIF at www.theAGIF.org is a unique nonprofit for nonprofits. Like a rising tide that lifts all boats, we have a wealth of fundraising, marketing and learning tools to strengthen our nonprofit members to make them more successful. Our mission is to advance their mission so that all communities prosper.
We are looking for multiple volunteers at different levels of skills and expertise to enable us to:
- Email free-membership solicitations after learning our CRM, Apptivo.
- Identify "community foundations" nationwide whose nonprofit members can benefit from our many courses, resources, funding opportunities, videos, translations, digital newsletters, and more.
- Make initial contact with these community foundations; determine if they have a positive interest, with a monetary incentive for them to promote the AGIF to their nonprofit members; and set up a call with our Executive Director or President.
- Write marketing letters and other pieces.
- Design marketing letters and other pieces.
- Set up "sales funnels" with various messages and steps to encourage free membership.
- Set up "sales funnels" with various messages to encourage purchase of our year-long social media campaigns.
- Write an overall strategic marketing plan and steps to accomplish needed goals.
- Determine how the marketing plan will be implemented.
When replying, please indicate:
- which of these activities you are most interested in,
- how your skills or background will enable you to pursue them,
- your time commitment to us (how many hours per week or month), and
- what attracts you to the AGIF.
About The AUERBACH GLOBAL-IMPACT FOUNDATION
2137 Otis Drive, Suite 306, Alameda, CA 94501, US
Our mission is to advance the missions of small and medium nonprofits by providing solutions for marketing, learning and funding, thereby creating a multiplier effect for good in the world. The more that nonprofits are uplifted, the more that communities nationwide and worldwide are strengthened.
Through a Directory; customized, year-long social media campaigns; videos; alternative funding opportunities; courses; resources; and more, the AGIF provides solutions for success to nonprofits serving all causes.