HAND UP NETWORK
Hand Up Network is in need of onsite IT assistance to help organize, troubleshoot, or install various IT components. Various projects are needing help, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning and organizing network cabinets
- Cat5/6 cable runs, tracing, and removal (if needed)
- Testing and refurbishing PC / PC components
- Troubleshooting various networking issues
- Possible phone line tracing / installation
- Prefer basic knowledge of networking or IT infrastructure, but we are flexible and usually able to find projects that fit almost all skill levels.
- Volunteers must be able to pass a background check.
- There are no specific dates or time requirements; we fit most volunteers in during our business hours. Most volunteer shifts start and end Monday - Friday 10 - 4, however, we would like for volunteers that start a project to work through to completion of the project.
About HAND UP NETWORK
200 N BECKHAM AVE, TYLER, TX 75702, US
The Hand Up Network provides a "Hand Up" and avoids the traditional response of a "Hand Out". We focus our efforts on developing programs to encourage, equip and empower those who want, and are willing, to change their circumstances.
The Hand Up Network provides a "Hand Up" and avoids the traditional response of a "Hand Out". We focus our efforts on developing programs to encourage, equip and empower those who want, and are willing, to change their circumstances. These people need a "Hand Up" and an opportunity to overcome a tough season of life. Each person will have a unique journey and we are intentional to build a foundation that helps to establish abilities and good habits that provide for long-term success.