Grant Writer Volunteer
American Trans Resource Hub
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
- Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develop materials showing progress of programs for donor updates and ongoing communications.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Write and maintain correspondence including concept notes, proposals, reports, and introductions.
About American Trans Resource Hub
2934 E Garvey Ave S, Ste 250, PMB 15, WEST COVINA, CA 91791, US
The transition process should be understanding and smooth but in many states, it is anything but that. American Trans Resource Hub brings transgender Individuals comfort and stability to the transition process by tackling any issues that arise such as housing, employment, insurance, and providing guidance through our individualized transition plans.
Here at American Trans Resource Hub, we know that the transition process can be difficult and extremely confusing so we are here to make that process easier. Sometimes all it takes is a little support from trans people who have been through the process.. Since our founding in 2020, we have been supporting the transition process through our Individualized Transition Plans. The core of our efforts is to bring our transgender community a breath of fresh air by helping with their vision for their transition, planning, and getting through the process with any resources they need. Through all of our endeavors, we hope to bring confidence, ease, and comfort to the lives of transgender individuals.