67 people are interested
Volunteer at the LadiesT.A.L.K Women's Conference
ORGANIZATION: FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
67 people are interested
Are you interested in volunteering at a women's conference? Are you interested in working with women, finding resourceful opportunities for women in other parts of the world? Are you interested in honing in on your event coordinating skills, leadership skills, and communication skills? We'd love for you to join our team and help during our upcoming LadiesT.A.L.K Conference: Where's My -SHIP?, During this conference, we will discuss the different type of -SHIPS we find ourselves in, how to deal with these types of environments, and the type of -SHIPS we need to form in different stages of our lives. For example, partnerships, mentorships, relationships, ownerships, etc.
Volunteers on the day (Use this link to fill out the volunteer form: https://forms.office.com/r/kBhn3CkecD)
- Available Anywhere
- Registration/Sign In
- Food & Drinks (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Guest Services (welcoming and seating guests)
- Guest Services (directing guests to the right location/building)
- Photography (2 people)
- Clean up after the conference
- Set up at 8am
- Social media marketing (during and after the conference)
- Interviewer (interviewing guests and speakers in between and after the conference)
- If you need assistance filling out this form or have further questions, please email email@example.com
- For ALL students seeking volunteer hours, please submit your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.ladiestalkconference.org for more details about the conference.
For more information about our parent organization, please visit www.fdsf.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
PO BOX 4562, UPPER MARLBORO, MD 20775, US
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) is dedicated to empowering and fostering the lives of children and families through quality education and guidance. Primarily, FDSF seeks for the positive growth and development of youth, especially those who are underserved and underrepresented in our community.
The Family Development Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) has a projection for the advancement and personal growth of those we serve. FDSF believes that success is not the attainment of knowledge and skills, but also the impact made by what has been attained. FDSF goes beyond equipping the youth and makes long-lasting impacts that have positively affected generations.
3972 Campus DriveUniversity of MarylandCollege Park, MD 20742
May 9, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Program time is 9am-4pm. Some volunteers may need to come in earlier at 8am.