Social Media Lead Volunteer
FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Lead who can help take our social media pages to the next level. Our organization currently has two social media pages, one for the nonprofit and the other is for our women's leadership and mentorship program. . The Social Media Lead is responsible for brainstorming campaigns and creating social media posts. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work with a new team, build their resume skills, and help to impact other people's lives around the world. These individuals will also receive letters of recommendation from our president's office when needed.
***High School or College Student***
Social Media Lead Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
For more information, visit our website www.fdsf.org
About FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
PO BOX 4562, UPPER MARLBORO, MD 20775, US
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) is dedicated to empowering and fostering the lives of children and families through quality education and guidance. Primarily, FDSF seeks for the positive growth and development of youth, especially those who are underserved and underrepresented in our community.
The Family Development Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) has a projection for the advancement and personal growth of those we serve. FDSF believes that success is not the attainment of knowledge and skills, but also the impact made by what has been attained. FDSF goes beyond equipping the youth and makes long-lasting impacts that have positively affected generations.