13 people are interested
Social Media Specialist Volunteer Ladies T.A.L.K
ORGANIZATION: FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Position Title: Social Media Specialist (Intern)
Department: Ladies T.A.L.K
Employment Term: 1 Year (min. 10 hours - max. 15 hours weekly)
Reports to: Assistant Program Director(s)
Salary: Unpaid Internship / Volunteer
Ladies T.A.L. K is a platform designed to educate, mentor, and empower women that desire to break free from circumstances that undervalue their potentials or undermine their creativity. Ladies T.A.L. K's goal is to help women become (Top-Notch, Accomplished, Leader, Knowledgeable) women they are destined to be. We are seeking high energy individuals to help plan our monthly meetings. These meetings allow women to connect, discuss, and share their experiences.
This volunteer opportunity will run from December 05th, 2022, to December 31st, 2023, with a three-day orientation and one-week mandatory virtual training. The schedule for this position is flexible.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Create and administer contents on social media platform to build an audience and ensure customer engagement
- Monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
- Provide training sessions to help team members learn the ins-and-outs of the ever-changing world of social media.
- Schedule, publish and manage messaging across social media
- Implement and make recommendations for new social media trends and tools to achieve Ladies T.A.L.K goals.
- Research and propose new opportunities for social media collaborations across different channels, brands, departments, and partner relationships
- Collaborate with the communications team to cultivate a stronger online presence
Preferred Qualification and Skills:
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Knowledge of how content plays a role in web analytics
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to be creative for a variety of audience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detailed and people-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must have hands on experience in content creation & management
- Able to attend mandatory orientation and training.
- Able to participate in team meetings: Teamwork and collaboration will be necessary for success in this role.
- Able to attend mandatory monthly meetings
This internship opportunity is 100% virtual. Volunteers will utilize Microsoft Teams and Outlook to communicate with their team and program leads.
How to Apply:
- *Although this is advertised as an unpaid volunteer/internship opportunity, students can use this opportunity to receive credits for their courses or Capstone programs. Stipends can/will be provided to students based on program funds.
Instagram: @ladiest.a.l. k
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
At Family Development and Samaritan Foundation, Inc (FDSF), we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation, Inc (FDSF) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FAMILY DEVELOPMENT AND SAMARITAN FOUNDATION INC
PO BOX 4562, UPPER MARLBORO, MD 20775, US
Family Development and Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) is dedicated to empowering and fostering the lives of children and families through quality education and guidance. Primarily, FDSF seeks for the positive growth and development of youth, especially those who are underserved and underrepresented in our community.
The Family Development Samaritan Foundation (FDSF) has a projection for the advancement and personal growth of those we serve. FDSF believes that success is not the attainment of knowledge and skills, but also the impact made by what has been attained. FDSF goes beyond equipping the youth and makes long-lasting impacts that have positively affected generations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 18, 2023
- Visual Arts
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We can discuss your availability. The great part about this opportunity is that you can work around your schedule and it's flexible since it is virtual.