4 MY DESTINY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Duties i.e. (Duties to be discussed)
- Conduct fundraising campaigns
- Volunteer recruitment
- Utilize social media
- Help mold and create the nonprofit's story
- Promote the idea and/or cause of 4 My Destiny Community Arts Center Inc
- Handle all the marketing aspects of this nonprofit including email lists, donor calls, TV and radio spots, commercials and monthly newsletters. ...
- Focus on member relations and fundraisers.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage
- Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities we support in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
About 4 MY DESTINY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER
795 HAMMOND DR SUITE 206, ATLANTA, GA 30328, US
To inspire, educate, engage and reach At-risk youth, young adults and their families in underserved communities through performing arts and to provide life skills training, mentoring services, job training and educational programs, etc. To develop and/or strengthen the positive bonds of youth to their families, schools, and communities.
This organization provides; Mentoring Programs, Life Coaching, Counseling, Bullying Prevention programs, Volunteer opportunities, Back to school Drives, Food Distribution to needy families, various workshops, seminars, community events, dance, music, TV/Film, Acting classes, provide resources for those with mental health issues, info for those who want to enroll in college, scholarship info, provide info on obtaining a GED, pregnancy counseling/resources, provides birth control info, disease prevention
info, drug/alcohol counseling/resources, suicide/crisis center info/resources, re-entry programs/resources, info on
Health & Wellness, etc.